RA Today Digital Scavenger Hunt
Digital Scavenger Hunt offers chance to win one of three Dell Inspiron Mini Netbooks
July 4, 2010
Get in on the fun of the RA Today Digital Scavenger Hunt and you'll be entered in a drawing for one of three Netbooks. It's simple: answer a few questions based on clues hidden on NEA's websites and email us the answers.
Step 1: Find the Clues, Answer the Qs!
1. We covered President Van Roekel's stirring keynote address on RA Today online. What color tie was he wearing for the speech? (Clue: view RA Today articles)
2. On NEA's Annual Meeting 2010 Flickr pool, there's a photo by Mr.RGWood of a delegate reading the paper. What's the name of the paper she's reading? (Clue: check our group photo pool on Flickr)
3. Members are sharing their favorite memories of RA's past on the RA Today Facebook page. What is Indiana delegate Bonnie Pamplin Thrasher's favorite memory? (Clue: head to our RA Today Facebook page)
4. On the RA Today Twitter feed yesterday we tweeted a tip for finding something traditional for July 4. What did we tweet about? (Clue: read up on our RA Today Twitter feed)
5. On the RA Today blog this week, we wrote about a state delegation donating 10,000 books to a Louisiana school damaged by Hurricane Katrina. What state was it? (Clue: see our RA Today blog)
Step 2: Email your answers by 12 noon, Tuesday, July 6.
Participants must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible for the prize giveaway. Odds of winning are based upon the number of entrants. If you wish to enter without participating in the digital scavenger hunt, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use “contest entry” as the subject and include your name and postal address in the body. From the total pool of e-mail addresses collected, three will be selected at random to receive a Dell Inspiron Mini Netbook (with an estimated retail value of $478). NEA will not sell, lease or rent e-mail addresses to any other organization. The winner of the prize giveaway bears sole responsibility for any taxes incurred in connection with receiving the prize.
RA Media Headlines
View All RA Speeches