2012 Southeast Regional Leadership Conference (SERLC)
NEA Leaders Standing Strong: For our students, our schools, and our members
February 3-5, 2012 / Washington, DC
Hosted by the Southeast Regional Leadership Conference Planning Committee
The Southeast Regional Leadership Conference (SERLC) is designed to further enhance the knowledge of K-12 educators, education support professionals, higher education, student, and retired members.
The conference registration fee is $140 before January 1, 2012.
- The conference registration fee is $165 on or after January 1, 2012.
- The last day for online registration will be January 15, 2012.
- All registrations must be done online.
All participants are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.J.W. Marriott Hotel
1331 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20004 Phone: 202-393-2000
- The conference room rate is $179 per night based on single or double occupancy.
- All conference participants are required to make their own hotel and related travel reservations. Please make your hotel reservations immediately after registering.
- The conference room rate will only apply up until January 15, 2012 or until our reserved block of rooms are sold-out.
- Hotel reservations can be made online at the J.W. Marriott Hotel website.
- Hotel reservations can also be made by phone by calling 202-393-2000. When calling, please be sure to identify yourself as a "National Education Association" conference participant and specify the dates of the conference to receive the conference rate.
- Please contact the hotel directly to confirm your reservations. Do not contact the Regional Office for hotel reservations.
- Please check the hotel website regarding all other information such as parking and local attractions.
- target=_blank>Women's Leadership Training- February 1-3, 2012.
Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy
- You must cancel your conference registration online on or before January 15, 2012 to be reimbursed 100% of your conference registration fee.
- No refunds will be issued if you cancel after January 15, 2012.
- No refunds will be issued for no shows.
Delona Curtis, Senior Program Assistant
Southeast Regional Office