2012 Western Regional Leadership Conference (WRLC)
NEA Leaders Standing Strong: For our students, our schools, and our members
January 20-22, 2012 / Oklahoma City, OK
The Western Regional Leadership Conference (WRLC) is designed to further enhance the knowledge of K-12 educators, education support professionals, higher education, student, and retired members.
- The conference registration fee is $150 on or before December 9, 2011.
- The conference registration fee is $175 on or after December 10, 2011.
- The last day for online registration will be January 11, 2012.
- All registrations must be done online. (If you do not have access to a computer, please contact your state Association office for assistance)
- Secure on-line registration fee payment is the preferred payment method. Checks or money orders should be made payable to NEA and mailed to the Western Region Office, 1401 17th Street #950, Denver CO 80202.
- Fees include all conference materials, and some meals (Saturday breakfast and lunch; Sunday breakfast)
All participants are responsible for making their own hotel reservations. Hotel reservations must be made through the hotel website or reservation service.Renaissance Oklahoma City Hotel
10 North Broadway Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Room rate: $129.00 plus tax
Conference workshops will take place in the Cox Convention Center.
- Hotel reservations must be made by December 17, 2011. The group room rate will be available until December 17 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
- Room rate: $129 single or double plus taxes.
- A credit card will be required to guarantee your reservation. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies to all reservations (cancellation must be received by the hotel 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival). If you cancel your reservation, be sure to request (and save) a cancellation number; the Regional Office will not be responsible for any cancellation issues. To avoid early check-out penalty, inform the hotel of any changes to your reservation when you arrive.
- Minority Leadership Training- January 18-20, 2012.
- target=ioMain>Women's Leadership Training- January 18-20, 2012.
Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If you need to cancel your Conference registration, you must use Reg Online and send a request to the Western Region Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Registrations canceled in writing prior to December 31, 2011 will be refunded in full following the conference. Refunds will be issued in the manner of original payment (credit to charge card or check)
- Refunds will NOT be issued for NO SHOWS or for cancellations received after December 31, 2011.
Jeannie Battin, Senior Program Assistant
NEA Western Regional Office