2012 NEA Pacific Regional Leadership Conference
NEA Leaders Standing Strong: For our students, our schools, and our members
February 24-26, 2012 / San Diego, CA
The Pacific Regional Leadership Conference (PRLC) is designed to further enhance the knowledge of K-12 educators, education support professionals, higher education, student, and retired members.
- The conference registration fee is $190 on or before February 3, 2012.
- The conference registration fee is $240 on or after February 4, 2012.
- The last day for online registration will be February 4, 2012.
- All registrations must be done online. (If you do not have access to a computer, please contact your state Association office for assistance)
- Secure on-line registration fee payment is the preferred payment method. Checks or money orders should be made payable to NEA and mailed to the Pacific Region Office, C/O Sharon Holbrook, NEA, 1201 16th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20036.
- Fees include all conference materials, and some meals (dinner Friday, breakfast/lunch on Saturday, and brunch on Sunday)
- All participants are responsible for making their own hotel reservations. Hotel reservations must be made through the hotel website or reservation service.
Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
1380 Harbor Island Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
Room rate: $139.00 plus tax
- Hotel reservations must be made by January 31, 2012. The group room rate will be available until January 31 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
- Room rate: $139 single or double plus taxes.
- A credit card will be required to guarantee your reservation. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies to all reservations (cancellation must be received by the hotel 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival). If you cancel your reservation, be sure to request (and save) a cancellation number; the Regional Office will not be responsible for any cancellation issues. To avoid early check-out penalty, inform the hotel of any changes to your reservation when you arrive.
- Minority Leadership Training- February 22-24, 2012.
- Women's Leadership Training- February 22-24, 2012.
Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If you need to cancel your Conference registration, you must use RegOnline and send a request to the Pacific Region Office (email@example.com).
- Registrations canceled in writing prior to January 31, 2012 will be refunded in full following the conference. Refunds will be issued in the manner of original payment (credit to charge card or check)
- Refunds will NOT be issued for NO SHOWS or for cancellations received after January 31, 2012.
ContactSharon Holbrook, Senior Program Assistant (Temp)
NEA Pacific Regional Office
CONFERENCE RELATED ITEMS
MITCHELL 20 FILM SCREENING
Join educators from San Diego and across the country Friday, February 25 at a special screening of Mitchell20, a powerful and entertaining feature documentary that tells the story of teachers today. It captures the reality of education in America and its message that teacher quality is the answer is one we can all embrace.
MITCHELL20 began with one teacher. It becomes a movement with you. This story's ability to change the conversation rests in your hands. Make this film your tool to spark change.
Watch the trailer on http://www.mitchell20.com/
Like and Share on Facebook: www.facebook.com/themitchell20
Friday, Feb 25, 2012; 9:00pm
1330 Harbor Island Drive
San Diego, CA
Room: Marina 6
Sponsored by NEA Pacific Region Leadership Conference
Discussion to follow