2014 Joint Conference Hotel and Travel
This year's Conference will be held at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, 1550 Court Place, Denver, CO 80202. Delegates to the 2014 NEA Representative Assembly are guaranteed a two-night stay (double occupancy) for June 28 and June 29. You will be transported to your state delegation hotel at the conclusion of the conference on June 30, unless you have requested and paid for an additional night.
TRAVELAir Travel–Conference Discounts
Take an additional two to seven percent off restricted airline fares to Denver, CO if you purchase your airline ticket at least 30 days prior to departure! If you purchase your ticket through Fcm Travel Agency, the agents will automatically access the discounts.
Please use the codes below when making your reservations.
|Delta Airlines||Meeting Event Code: NMHPP
SkyMiles #: 2666413709
When making air reservations, keep in mind:
- Provide the ticketing agent with the correct spelling of your name as it appears on your government issued ID, such as a driver’s license, state issued ID card, or passport.
- Ticket changes such as name spelling, travel dates, or times are subject to airline penalty fees averaging between $100.00–$200.00, as well as any difference in airfare.
- Change fees are not paid for or reimbursed by NEA.
- Travelers should research all airlines, not just those listed above.
- Meeting discounts do not apply to already discounted airfares available only on the Internet.
- Airfares change constantly and are subject to availability.
- The lowest fares are subject to restrictions and penalties. Make sure you understand them.
- Airfares are never guaranteed until permission is given to issue tickets.