NEA HIN Hall of Health
July 1-2 (Booths 200-211 in the Expo Hall)
2013 Representative Assembly – Atlanta, Georgia
Are you concerned that your school isn’t prepared to respond to an emergency or natural disaster? Do you want to help get junk food out of schools? Are you interested in feeding hungry students through school breakfast programs? Do you know how to respond to a severe food allergy reaction? Are you interested in learning how to get students to be more physically active? Is adult and child immunization important to you?
We would love to meet you! Visit booths 200-211 in the Expo Hall on July 1-2 to get the latest information and free resources on health and safety issues such as school breakfast, indoor environmental quality, immunization, crisis preparedness and response, healthy eating and exercise, food allergies, and more.
Take a short survey for a chance to spin the wheel of wellness for a prize. Prizes includes gift cards, HIN collector’s buttons, and lip balms!
Get free resources and learn how you can order from our new online store! Get free copies of some of our most popular and NEW resources including:
- Rx for Understanding for Grades 9-12 – NEW!
- Healthy Steps for Healthy Lives® for Grades 3-6 – NEW!
- The Food Allergy Book – NEW!
- The Red Book: Exposure to Blood and Bodily Fluids on the Job
- The Stomach Bug Book
- Childhood Vaccination
Support school safety! Learn about the Jerald L. Newberry School Safety Fund and make a donation to help create safe school environments.
Stop by our “Bag the Junk” booth to learn how you can take action to support healthy foods and drinks in schools. We’ll have free resources, fun photo-ops and a raffle for a $300 grocery store gift card!
Visit our partner exhibitssuch as:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – Division of Adolescent and School Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – Division of Population Health-School Health Branch
- NEA Healthy Schools Caucus
- The Partnership at Drug-Free.org
- Purdue Pharma
- Share Our Strength