Delegate Information, Forms, and Services
Delegate Emergency Contact Information
Delegate Emergency Contact Information will no longer be submitted online. Instead, delegates may note emergency contact information on the reverse side of their name badges.
Delegate Communication E-Newsletter
Your Insider's Guide to the NEA Representative Assembly (RA)
Emergency Procedures in the Convention Center
• To report an emergency on the RA floor, use the red phones that are located at the entrances of the RA.
• Elsewhere in the convention center, dial “4911” from a house or office phone.
• From your cell phone, call (404) 223-4911.
• Stop anyone with a radio to report the emergency to Security and the Annual Meeting Office.
Emergency Procedures while in Atlanta
Please follow the lead and instructions of the city, hotel, or facility where you are located. Also call the Annual Meeting Office, 404-222-5800, for meeting status updates.
Wi-Fi and Power @ RA
- Delegates are encouraged to download convention-related materials prior to coming to Atlanta, GA. If you must download items after arrival, you are encouraged to download from your hotel before arriving at the convention center.
- WiFi access will be provided in most areas of the convention center. In congested areas, however, like the main RA Hall, cellular 3G and 4G connections will work better. Smartphones and tablets with 3G and 4G connections are a great choice, as are “aircards” from national carriers.
- There will be charging stations for personal computing devices available in the RA and Delegates Café. Do not leave your device unattended.
- Please be courteous to your fellow delegates while on the convention center’s wireless network by avoiding high-bandwidth data such as streaming music, video, or other large file downloads.
- Delegates using laptops, netbooks, smartphones, and other devices while at the convention center should fully charge batteries prior to arriving, and carry back-up batteries if available.
- Never leave your devices unattended and keep in a safe place. Lost & Found is located in the Information Booth in Hall B3.
- Georgia World Congress Center
- Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau
- NEA Annual Meeting Visitors' Guide to Atlanta
NEA EXPO 2013
Don’t miss the opportunity to exhibit at one of America’s largest gathering of educators.