Tell Your Representative: Vote YES on H.R. 1424
Yesterday, the U.S. Senate passed H.R.1424, the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act. Urge your representative to support this bill because it addresses issues critically important to children and public education. This bill would:
- Extend the Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act.
- Maintain the educator tax deduction for instructional materials and classroom supplies.
- Continue Qualified Zone Academy Bonds for school modernization.
- Expand the Child Tax Credit.
- Provide mental health parity.
Contact the U.S. House of Representatives TODAY!
Urge your elected representatives to support H.R. 1424