Here's Why Administrators Should Join NEA
There is Strength in Numbers.
With 3.2 million members, the National Education Association is the largest employee organization in the country. And NEA's 16,000 Administrator members contribute to this numerical strength. We turn power into advocacy and service -- for improved pay and working conditions, rights on the job, improved education for the students we serve, and great deals on products and services our fellow members need.
NEA Helps Us...
- Earn better pay, benefits, and working conditions.
- Gain professional development and continued leadership training.
- Be insured with life, health, disability, and casualty insurance.
- Get credit, loan, savings, investment, and discount services.
- Have tough and effective representation in job-related disputes through our UniServ program.
- Speak out for our concerns in state legislatures and in the U.S. Congress.
- Be represented at NEA meetings.
- Get Association news through NEA publications and here online.