Celebrate the Best Moments of the School Year
Share with us the best moments of your school year! We want to see the rocket experiment that went right, the shining moment of the school play, or the game-winning field goal — and we want to share them with readers of NEA Today.
Here’s what you need to know to share your photos via our Flickr site:
1. To share photos, you must have a Flickr account. It's easy and free (and they won't send you annoying emails.)
2. Go to http://www.flickr.com/groups/neatoday to join the "NEA Today -- Your Moments" group and upload your photos to the site.
3. When you upload your photos, please put your NAME and SCHOOL NAME in the image description.
4. After you upload, use the "send to group" function to share with "NEA Today -- Your Moments."
5. Your photos should be from the school years 2009-10 or 2010-11.
6. Your photos should be high resolution.
7. If your photos include student faces and are selected for publication, we will contact you to obtain parent permission before publication.
February 2011 Contents