Show You Care About Bullied Kids
The cornerstone of NEA’s Bully Free It Starts With Me Campaign is the Bully Free Pledge. There’s a lot of power in a pledge, and even more power in the number of pledge takers – we need a big number if we’re to show students we really care and that we want to help end bullying. Do five adults care, or do 500,000 adults care? What’s the message we want to send to students, and to bullies?
If you need more of a reason to join us by taking the pledge, the members of Space of Her Own (SOHO), an Alexandria, Virginia-based mentoring program for at-risk girls, wrote these messages to encourage people to take NEA’s Bully Free Pledge. Together, we can stop bullies. Take the pledge today.
Bully Free Resources for ESPs
- Clerical Services/Administrative ESPs Bullying Prevention (PDF)
- Food Services ESPs and Bullying Prevention (PDF)
- Paraeducators and Student-to-Student Bullying (PDF)
- Bus Drivers and Bullying Prevention (PDF)
- Health and Student Services ESPs Bullying Prevention (PDF)
- Custodial and Maintenance Services Bullying Prevention (PDF)
Click here for more bullying resources.