My Student is Undocumented: A Guide for Educators
Do you have undocumented students in your school? Not sure what to do, how to help them, how to encourage them to stay in school, pursue their dreams?
We have developed a guide you can print out or download which will answer many of your questions and provide resources to be an encouragement to your students.
These resources can make a huge difference in your aspiring American students’ lives.
Download the Guide
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Back-to-School Guide for Educators ( PDF, 411 KB, 2 pgs.)
Educator Helps Student Step Closer to His DREAM
David saw his grandmother in Bolivia fight and lose the battle with cancer. David decided to come to the United States to become a doctor. He excelled in school, but realized his DREAM could be deferred because of his undocumented status. But a caring educator stepped in and now he is steps closer to fulfilling his DREAM.
- Schools Helping Guide Unaccompanied Minors to a Better Life
- NEA: Educators welcome White House’s administrative action to keep families together
- Ed Votes: Educators welcome Obama’s administrative action to keep children, families together
- Obama’s huge new immigration plan, explained
- Keep up with the latest immigration news on EdVotes.