Girls and Bullying: Focus on Women
DOWNLOAD THE FULL DOCUMENT
Girls and Bullying: Focus on Women ( PDF, 300 KB, 2 pgs.)
This Focus on Women publication summarizes what we know about the bullying of girls and suggests steps educators can take both to help the individual girl who is bullied and stop bullying school-wide.
View our multimedia page with current videos and slideshows concerning bullying.
Bully Free Resources for ESPs
- Clerical Services/Administrative ESPs Bullying Prevention (PDF)
- Food Services ESPs and Bullying Prevention (PDF)
- Paraeducators and Student-to-Student Bullying (PDF)
- Bus Drivers and Bullying Prevention (PDF)
- Health and Student Services ESPs Bullying Prevention (PDF)
- Custodial and Maintenance Services Bullying Prevention (PDF)
Click here for more bullying resources.
- Bullying, Harassment and Hazing: State School Healthy Policy Database A listing of all current state policies addressing bullying.
- Focus on: Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals, and Transgendered Persons NEA research that examines and enriches our understanding of the achievement gap for GLBT students.
- A Report on the Status of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender People in Education Practical resources for creating a supportive environment and guidance for school employees and GLBT students.
- What Works: Focus on Learning While Female From the issues to actions: protecting female students from sexual harassment and bullying.