What Works: Focus on Learning While Female
DOWNLOAD THE FULL DOCUMENT
What Works: Focus on Learning While Female ( PDF, 905 KB, 2 pgs)
From the issues to actions: ensuring girls have equal access to career and technical education for high-skill, high-wage jobs and protecting students from sexual harassment and bullying.
View our multimedia page with current videos and slideshows concerning bullying.
Bully Free Resources for ESPs
- Clerical Services/Administrative ESPs Bullying Prevention (PDF)
- Food Services ESPs and Bullying Prevention (PDF)
- Paraeducators and Student-to-Student Bullying (PDF)
- Bus Drivers and Bullying Prevention (PDF)
Click here for more bullying resources.
- Girls and Bullying: This Focus on Women publication summarizes and suggests solutions for educators on the topic of the bullying of girls.
- Bullying, Harassment and Hazing: State School Healthy Policy Database A listing of all current state policies addressing bullying.
- Focus on: Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals, and Transgendered Persons NEA research that examines and enriches our understanding of the achievement gap for GLBT students.
- A Report on the Status of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender People in Education Practical resources for creating a supportive environment and guidance for school employees and GLBT students.