Legislative Action Center
In Support of Common Issues and Public Education
Senate to Vote on ESEA in June: Urge More Opportunity for All Students
The Every Child Achieves Act, the Senate version of ESEA reauthorization, is expected to be on the floor in June when Congress returns from the Memorial Day recess.
Read the full May 22, 2015 Education Insider edition.
Sign the Petition
Sign the ESEA petition and share it with 5 friends.
Call Congress via NEA’s “Opportunity for All” hotline at 1-866-331-7233.
I need more information:
- NEA ESEA Reauthorization Principles
- To learn more about our proposed solutions, please download our Opportunity Dashboard and Testing information sheets
- NEA Supported Bills on ESEA for the 114th Congress
- NEA Message and Testimony to Congress on the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA)
En Espanol (PDF, 152 KB, 2 pgs.)
Make your voice heard! Become a cyber-lobbyist and subscribe to our weekly e-mail newsletter
Visit our Education Votes site to share your story and read about other actions you can take to make sure your voice is heard on the issues that matter the most.
Issues for the 114th Congress:
- Child Nutrition
- DREAMers/Immigration Reform
- Education Funding
- Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA)
- Higher Education/Student Loans