Legislative Action Center
In Support of Common Issues and Public Education
Vote on ESEA Coming: Urge Senators to Close Opportunity Gaps
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) confirmed that the Every Child Achieves Act of 2015—the ESEA rewrite approved 22-0 by the HELP Committee last week—could come to the Senate floor in the next couple weeks.
Read the full April 24, 2015 Education Insider edition.
Sign the Petition
Sign the ESEA petition and share it with 5 friends.
Call Congress via NEA’s “Opportunity for All” hotline at 1-866-331-7233.
I need more information:
- NEA ESEA Reauthorization Principles
- To learn more about our proposed solutions, please download our Opportunity Dashboard and Testing information sheets
- NEA Message and Testimony to Congress on the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA)
Make your voice heard! Become a cyber-lobbyist and subscribe to our weekly e-mail newsletter
Visit our Education Votes site to share your story and read about other actions you can take to make sure your voice is heard on the issues that matter the most.
Issues for the 114th Congress:
- Child Nutrition
- DREAMers/Immigration Reform
- Education Funding
- Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA)
- Higher Education/Student Loans