Common Core State Standards Toolkit
Download the Full Document:
Common Core State Standards Toolkit ( PDF, 1 MB, 52 pgs.)
last updated: February 10, 2015
This toolkit is intended to be a fully dynamic resource of information on Common Core State Standards and contains six critical areas for understanding and preparing for implementation of the Common Core State Standards:
- Common Core State Standards Overview;
- Curriculum and Instruction;
- Professional Development;
- Assessment and Reflection;
- English Language Learners; and,
- Students with Disabilities.
Reviewed in its entirety, the toolkit provides general background and links to pertinent information about the CCSS, as well as practical assistance and planning. Users can download editable materials and presentations in smaller chunks that may be used in a variety of settings. Video resources have been included for individual use as well as for sharing in larger settings.
Resources found in this toolkit will be updated periodically and as implementation of the Standards progress.
- P21 Common Core Toolkit ( PDF, 3.3 MB, 48 pgs.)
A Guide to Aligning the Common Core State Standards with the Framework for 21st Century Skills
Connect With Teachers About Common Core
Join the Common Core group on the GPS Network to collaborate and find resources on the new standards.
- Teaching the Core Video Library
- Common Core State Standards Initiative (CCSS)
- Smarter Balanced Assessment Constorium (SBAC)
- Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers (PARCC)
- Assessment Services Supporting ELs through Technology Systems (ASSETS)
- World-Class Instructional Design (WIDA)