Human and Civil Rights Trainings
NEA Human and Civil Rights understands that education advocacy and social justice advocacy go hand in hand. In our work to achieve equal opportunity and social justice for all students and school staff, we provide student-centered, research-based, and educator-driven training programs that prepare our members to be powerful advocates for today’s students.
NEA funds and organizes trainings for NEA members. They are not open to non-NEA members unless otherwise specified. Non-NEA members who would like to attend a training should consider joining NEA, an Association of educators dedicated to advancing their profession and creating great public schools for every student. Join NEA online or ask a colleague in your school or workplace who is an NEA member for more information.
- Bullying and Sexual Harassment Training ( PDF, 196 KB, 2 pgs.)
- Cultural Competence Training ( PDF, 100 KB, 1 pg.)
- Diversity Training ( PDF, 192 KB, 2 pgs.)
- English Language Learner Culture & Equity Training ( PDF, 192 KB, 2 pgs.)
- Safety, Bias, and LGBTQ Issues Training ( PDF, 192 KB, 2 pgs.)
- Minority Leadership Training ( PDF, 197 KB, 3 pgs.)
- Social Justice Training ( PDF, 100 KB, 1 pg.)
- Women's Leadership Training ( PDF, 193 KB, 2 pgs.)