Raise Your Hand News
Ten teachers and education support professionals converged on Capitol Hill on April 2 to meet with members of Congress and participate in panel discussions on education policy. The event in Washington, D.C., was one of several “Raise Your Hand for Education“ efforts across the country where educators, parents and community leaders advocated for students. Read more on their message to lawmakers.
Listen to Dennis discuss the purpose and objectives of NEA's April 2 Raise Your Hand Day of Action on the Joe Madison Show.
More Top Stories
- Educators Rise Up in National Day of Action
- Historic Oklahoma Education Rally Draws 25,000 Educators, Parents, Students, Administrators
- Five Ways to Raise Your Hand for Public Education
- Our Union Role: Driving Solutions for Our Nation’s Public School Students
- NEA Launches “Raise Your Hand” Radio Campaign
- Thousands Turn Out for Our Schools Day of Action
- DJ Spinderella Helps Kickoff Raise Your Hand Campaign
Watch How Educators, Parents, and Community Leaders are Raising Their Hands For Public Education
We're organizing for action, standing up for our public schools and raising our hands for our students. See updates from the field on our Storify.