Math Lessons from a Master Teacher
Preview Common Core-aligned math curricula from elementary school teacher Thomas Young
"Imagine getting up every day and being able to do what you always dreamed of doing. THAT IS ME!" writes Vermont elementary educator Tommy Young, one of more than 130 brilliant, creative teachers in grades K-12 math and ELA who are sharing their lessons at cc.betterlesson.com/mtp. Check out Tommy's teaching style in the video below:
Like what you see?
Check out Young's first grade math curriculum on BetterLesson.com.
While there, sign up and gain access to thousands of free, Common Core-aligned lessons created and field-tested by master educators. Searchable by subject and grade level, the resources on BetterLesson will ease planning for the school year.
Access more than 5,000 k-12 Common Core-aligned lesson plans from Master Teachers for free. Just sign up at cc.BetterLesson.com/mtp.
- Lesson Sharing Network Launched by NEA and BetterLesson
- Fashion Designer Turned Teacher Has a Model for Creating ‘Better Lessons’
- NEA Master Teacher Says Building Blocks Are Not Only for Kindergarteners
- Montana Teacher Shares Video Lessons to Bolster Common Core Transition
- Master Teacher’s ‘Bucket List’ of Lessons Part of National Support Network for Common Core
- Kentucky Teacher of the Year and NEA Master Teacher Lauds Online Lesson Plan to Meet Common Core State Standards