FDIC Money Smart - A Financial Education Program
The FDIC’s FDIC’s Money Smart for Young People curriculum helps youth grades PreK-12 learn the basics of handling their money and finances, including how to create positive relationships with financial institutions.
Money Smart for Young Adults is:
- Aligned with educational standards for all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Guam and the Virgin Islands, as well as Jump$tart financial education standards and National Council on Economic Education economic education standards;
- Based on the award-winning Money Smart adult financial education curriculum that can bring proven results in the money management practices and financial confidence of graduates;
- Offers a completely customizable curriculum comprised of modules that can be taught on a stand-alone basis;
- Not protected by copyright restrictions; and
- A source of unbiased information that is not “branded” with corporate logos or otherwise affiliated with any commercial interest.