Joint Conference Hotel and Travel Information
This year's Conference will be held at the beautiful Washington Hilton, 1919 Connecticut Ave., NW Washington, DC 20009. Delegates to the 2016 NEA Representative Assembly are guaranteed a two-night stay (double occupancy) for June 29 and June 30. You will be transported to your state delegation hotel at the conclusion of the conference on July 1, unless you have requested and paid for an additional night.
Air Travel–Conference Discounts
Take an additional 3% percent off restricted airline fares to Washington, DC on United Airlines by using the airline codes listed below. The discounts are available by making arrangements directly with the airlines or through a travel agent using the meeting codes provided below. Reservations booked online via united.com will receive an additional 3% discount* without a service fee. Enter both your Z-code and Agreement code (without a space) in the Offer Code Box. The additional 3% discount applies to published airfares only and excludes travel to/from Europe, Middle East, Africa and India. Travel agency bookings: To avoid debit memos and ensure tracking for United Meetings Rewards, the Z-code must appear in the Tour Code box. Note: Do not add letters “IT” in the Tour Code box or any other information in the Tour Code box other than the Z-code..
With Delta airlines you may include NEA’s Sky Bonus number to help us earn free tickets while you continue to earn your personal frequent flyer miles. These free tickets are used to pay for higher fare travel.
Unfortunately, effective May 1, 2014 American Airlines discontinued the 5% discount program which we have benefited from for many years.
If you purchase your ticket through Fcm Travel Agency, the agents will automatically access the discounts.
Please use the codes below when making your reservations.
Agreement Code - 210847
When making air reservations, keep in mind:
- Provide the ticketing agent with the correct spelling of your name as it appears on your government issued ID, such as a driver’s license, state issued ID card, or passport.
- Ticket changes such as name spelling, travel dates, or times are subject to airline penalty fees averaging between $100.00–$200.00, as well as any difference in airfare.
- Change fees are not paid for or reimbursed by NEA.
- Travelers should research all airlines, not just those listed above.
- Meeting discounts do not apply to already discounted airfares available only on the Internet.
- Airfares change constantly and are subject to availability.
- The lowest fares are subject to restrictions and penalties. Make sure you understand them.
- Airfares are never guaranteed until permission is given to issue tickets
2016 CONFERENCE LINKS
2015 CONFERENCE LINKS
2014 CONFERENCE LINKS