The Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA)
It's time to finish ESEA
Tell Congress to get it done and get it done right!
Educators and students across the country know that the current education law (No Child Left Behind) is broken. Our students can’t wait any longer - so please act today and tell Congress to fix it!
Your representatives and senators are currently working on a new bill that is a major improvement over current law, but we need your help to push Congress to get it done. Write an email to your representative here.
Sign the Petition
Sign the ESEA petition and share it with 5 friends.
Call Congress via NEA’s “Opportunity for All” hotline at 1-866-331-7233.
I need more information:
- ESEA Conference Talking Points
- NEA ESEA Reauthorization Principles
- To learn more about our proposed solutions, please download our Opportunity Dashboard and Testing information sheets
- NEA Supported Bills on ESEA for the 114th Congress
- NEA Message and Testimony to Congress on the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA)
ESEA/NCLB Update Newsletters