NEA’s Bully Free: It Starts With Me
The NEA Bullying Prevention KitDesigned by educators for educators, this kit reflects the best available research on bullying prevention. To access different subject areas, click on the colored tabs.
Funded in part by the Gill Foundation.
...and receive a free poster and pin!
"I agree to be identified as a caring adult who pledges to help bullied students.
I will listen carefully to all students who seek my help and act on their behalf to put an immediate stop to the bullying.
I will work with other caring adults to create a safe learning environment for all the students in my school."
Zero Tolerance Policies Earn A Big Fat "F"
By Joann Sebastian Morris
Good news for gay youth! Significant work remains By Paul Sathrum
"Bully" the Documentary
ESP Resources and Tools
- Clerical Services/ Administrative ESPs Bullying Prevention (PDF)
- Food Services ESPs and Bullying Prevention (PDF)
- Paraeducators and Student-to-Student Bullying (PDF)
- Bus Drivers and Bullying Prevention (PDF)
- Health and Student Services ESPs Bullying Prevention (PDF)
- Custodial and Maintenance Services Bullying Prevention (PDF)