On Labor Day, and every day, we celebrate the struggles, successes and hopes for a better future for America's working people - including those of public school workers.
- Strong Unions Help Power Maryland to No. 1 Education Ranking
- The 'Right to Work' Assault on the Middle Class
- 5 Ways Teacher Unions Advocate for Students, Educators
- 5 Ways Teacher Unions Have Bargained to Help their Students
- NEA's History Fighting for the Rights of All Educators and Children
Nominate a deserving educator or student from your school for Labor Day recognition
Amazed. Inspired. Grateful. Educators and students from across the nation inspire these feelings in their friends, families, schools, and communities. This Labor Day, we want to give you the chance to let us know about those amazing educators and students who have inspired you to greater service and activism. Visit edvotes.org to submit your nomination and share a brief story about what they have done to inspire their community.
Dear Member of Congress, Please Step Into My School
This Labor Day, ask your elected officials to spend a day in your shoes and see firsthand how much hard work goes into educating America's students.