Purpose of the National Leadership Summit:
NEA's annual National Leadership Summit helps to develop activist leaders and prepare them with the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to lead relevant, thriving associations and to lead in their professions.
Our unified, strategic, and interdisciplinary approach to leadership development reinforces and supports key leadership competencies in six strategic areas.
Stay tuned for more information on the 2021 National Leadership Summit and email firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information.
Registration Opening Soon!!!
The NEA Summit is going virtual! March 12-14, join educators from across the country as we host the 2021 NEA National Leadership Summit.
Participants can expect the same caliber of leadership development sessions, keynote speakers, and entertainment.
Registration for the 2021 Virtual National NEA Leadership Summit is scheduled to open in February. The registration link will be posted on this site.
Confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Nancy MacLean, educator and author of Democracy in Chains
- Dr. Andre Perry, noted researcher and author of Know Your Price
- The Rev. Dr. William J. Barber II, President & Senior Lecturer of Repairers of the Breach, Co-Chair of the Poor People’s Campaign: A National Call For Moral Revival
Registration for the Summit is $30. Certificates of completion will be emailed to participants (worth 10 of hours professional learning time).
For the fourth year in a row, the Summit will be aligned with the NEA Higher Ed (March 11-12) and NEA-Retired (March 14-16) conferences. If you attend multiple events, you will receive a discount:
- Summit-only: $30
- Summit and one additional conference: $50
- Registration for the Higher Ed, Summit, and NEA-Retired conferences: $75
If you have additional questions, email us at email@example.com.
Welcome to the 2021 Virtual NEA National Leadership Summit
Every one of our members is inherently a leader. Our job is to help them live out their passion.