ESPs: Why Join NEA?
Because There is Strength in Numbers
With 3.2 million members, the National Education Association is the largest employee organization in the country. And NEA's nearly half-million ESP members make us the largest organization of school support employees in the world. This numerical strength translates into advocacy and service -- for improved pay and working conditions, rights on the job, improved education for the students we serve, and great deals on products and services our members need.
Together We Can Make Things Happen
NEA Helps Us…
- Win better pay, benefits, and working conditions.
- Gain Professional Development and leadership training.
- Be insured with life, health, disability, and casualty insurance programs.
- Get credit, loan, savings, investment, and discount services.
- Receive on-the-job liability insurance of up to $1 million.
- Have tough and effective representation in job-related disputes through our UniServ program.
- Speak out for our concerns in state legislatures and in the U.S. Congress.
- Be represented at NEA meetings.
- Get Association news through NEA publications and on its Web site.