At a Glance
- Classroom Management
- Family & Community Engagement
- Positive School Environments
- Develop effective classroom expectations and routines that incorporate both teacher and student voice.
- Build positive communication with various stakeholders (educators, students, community)
- Identify factors that contribute to trauma, create and implement a multi-tiered- approach to behavioral interventions
- Early Childhood
- Elementary School
- High School
- Higher Education
- Middle School
This is a program NEA makes available for affiliate use as a professional offering to educators. NEA Classroom Management Blended Learning modules may already be offered through your local or state association. Please contact your state or local association if you are interested in getting a blended learning cohort started.