Back to School
Welcome back to school, and a brand new year filled with promise and opportunity. NEA wants to help you create a year that’s unsurpassed!
Back to School Tour Highlights
Back to School Resources
- 10 Soul-Saving Tips for New Teachers
- 11 Ideas for Better Communication with Parents
- 33 Ways to Start the First Year Off Right
- 35 Money Saving DIYs for Teachers
- 10 Ideas for Engaging Parents
- Bus Safety Orientation for Kindergarteners and Parents
- "What I Wish I Had Known"
- Quick Tips for a Healthy Back to School
Back to school means looking for fresh ideas. Find thousands of free and complete Common Core-aligned lesson plans created by and for teachers at betterlesson.com.
Pledge to Vote on Behalf of Students and Public Schools
Let’s hold our candidates accountable for taking real action on behalf of our students. Join us in asking every candidate what he or she will do to make educating our students the top priority.
advice & support
21 of the best back-to-school-themed teaching tips we’ve gathered over the years, each one authored the a real expert, an educator like you.
The Great Public Schools Network is a place where teachers, parents, school support professionals, and community members share ideas and resources to improve student success. It is free and open to all!
When parents and educators work
together, students succeed. Find
back to school resources for parents at nea.org/parents.