At a Glance
- Positive School Environments
- Student Learning
- Learn how to create a bully-free environment for your students by recognizing the signs of bullying and intervening in appropriate ways.
- Explore local, state, or federal policies as they apply to bullying in schools and use this knowledge to influence best practices in your own school.
- Learn how to create a student-centered learning community that is supportive of all students.
- Education Support Professional
- Early Childhood
- Elementary School
- High School
- Middle School
Approx. 15 hours per micro-credential
Individual micro-credential topics include:
- Creating Bully-Free Environments within Structured Settings
- Cyberbullying/Cyber Safety
- Education Support Professionals: First Responders
- Empowering Students to Find their Voices
- Federal, State, and Local Policy Related to Bullying
- Intervention Strategies for Educations
- School Connectedness
NEA Micro-credentials are offered at no cost to NEA members. Non-NEA members will be charged a $125.00 scoring fee per micro-credential at the time of submission. The full list of available NEA micro-credentials can be found at: https://nea.certificationbank.com/