At a Glance
- Educator Self-Care
- Family & Community Engagement
- Peer Mentoring & Collaboration
- Positive School Environments
- Use knowledge of laws and policies in day-to-day decision-making to model and promote ethical behavior.
- Learn to use research and resources to promote ethical relationships and effective interactions with members of the school community.
- Learn to demonstrate responsible and ethical use of technology.
- Early Childhood
- Elementary School
- High School
- Higher Education
- Middle School
Approx. 15 hours per micro-credential
Individual micro-credential topics include:
- Educator Ethics and the Law
- Responsibility for Professional Competence
- Responsibility to Students
- Responsibility to the Profession
- Responsibility to the School Community
- Responsible and Ethical Use of Technology
- Setting and Maintaining Ethical Boundaries
- Understanding Educator Ethics
NEA Micro-credentials are offered at no cost to NEA members. Non-NEA members will be charged a $125.00 scoring fee per micro-credential at the time of submission. The full list of available NEA micro-credentials can be found at: https://nea.certificationbank.com/