At a Glance
This course focuses on how to keep equity at the forefront during COVID-19 school closures. You will also learn about the digital divide and how it impacts your students.
- Digital & Virtual Learning
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Racial & Social Justice
- Student Learning
- Understand the components of the digital divide, along with the supports and strategies necessary to assist students who experience it.
- Implement a variety of teaching and learning digital resources with your students.
- Consider other issues students may be facing outside of academics, and their impact on students.
Developed by: Last Updated: 07/28/2020
- Education Support Professional
- Specialized Instruction Support Personnel
- Elementary School
- High School
- Higher Education
- Middle School
Facilitated: 6-8 weeks | Independent study: Approx. 3 hours
Enroll in the independent study version of this course here to complete the course on your own schedule.
Enroll in the facilitated blended learning version of course here. Please note space is limited and enrollment ends on February 21, 2021.
Are you an affiliate?
Jump to updates, opportunities, and resources for NEA state and local affiliates.
Education News Relevant to You
Read the latest on our advocacy, our members, and the education trends we’re watching.
Stay Informed We'll come to you
We're here to help you succeed in your career, advocate for public school students, and stay up to date on the latest education news. Sign up to stay informed