At a Glance
- Digital & Virtual Learning
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Racial & Social Justice
- Student Learning
- Understand the components of the digital divide, along with the supports and strategies necessary to assist students who experience it.
- Implement a variety of teaching and learning digital resources with your students.
- Consider other issues students may be facing outside of academics, and their impact on students.
- Education Support Professional
- Specialized Instruction Support Personnel
- Elementary School
- High School
- Higher Education
- Middle School
Facilitated: 6-8 weeks | Independent study: Approx. 3 hours
Enroll in the independent study version of this course here to complete the course on your own schedule.
Enroll in the facilitated blended learning version of course here. Please note space is limited and enrollment ends on February 21, 2021.