At a Glance
This stack was developed to support educators who are interested in developing leadership skills need to support their local association.
- Collective Bargaining
- Education Funding
- Learn to develop a plan for creating community partnerships that engage a diverse variety of stakeholders in advocacy for public education issues.
- Learn to identify leaders.
- Learn to organize using the story of self.
- Compile and analyze data to identify your constituency's problems and issues.
Developed by: Last Updated: 11/24/2020
- Aspiring Educator
- Education Support Professional
- Early Childhood
- Elementary School
- High School
- Middle School
Approx. 15 hours per micro-credential
Individual micro-credential topics include:
- Data Driven
- Developing a Leadership Team
- Meaningful Partnerships
- One-on-One Meetings
- Story of Self
- Worksite Mapping
NEA Micro-credentials are offered at no cost to NEA members. Non-NEA members will be charged a $125.00 scoring fee per micro-credential at the time of submission. The full list of available NEA micro-credentials can be found at: https://nea.certificationbank.com/
Are you an affiliate?
Jump to updates, opportunities, and resources for NEA state and local affiliates.
Education News Relevant to You
Read the latest on our advocacy, our members, and the education trends we’re watching.
Stay Informed We'll come to you
We're here to help you succeed in your career, advocate for public school students, and stay up to date on the latest education news. Sign up to stay informed