Social Justice Trainings Safety, Bias, & LGBTQ+ Issues
At a Glance
Workshop content includes an overview of effective communication strategies on LGBTQ+ issues.
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Gender Equity
- Positive School Environments
- Professional Leadership
- Racial & Social Justice
- Identify common objections to LGBTQ+ inclusive policies and curriculum
- Deliver a persuasive message in support of LGBTQ+ students and issues
- Explain how BIPOC students often face increased hurdles and obstacles
- Apply effective techniques when responding to inappropriate questions or arguments
Developed by: Last Updated: 02/24/2021
- Education Support Professional
- Elementary School
- High School
- Middle School
2 hours minimum
Virtual, In-Person, or Blended
Request a Training
Ready to advance racial and social justice with us? Complete the form below to request a training. We will respond within 2 business days.
We look forward to working with you!
Are you an affiliate?
Jump to updates, opportunities, and resources for NEA state and local affiliates.
Visit neaedjustice.org to find ways you can take action and fight for racial, social, and economic justice in public education.
Stay Informed We'll come to you
We're here to help you succeed in your career, advocate for public school students, and stay up to date on the latest education news. Sign up to stay informed