At a Glance
- Student Learning
- Trauma-Informed Practices
- Solidify concepts about trauma-informed teaching and process —and how they can be useful in your online or physical classroom.
- Learn about trauma and the impact it can have on your students in a school setting
- Learn how to identify trauma specifically related to COVID-19 and be introduced to activities, apps, and tools to support students.
- College and University Faculty
- Education Support Professional
- Specialized Instruction Support Personnel
- Early Childhood
- Elementary School
- High School
- Higher Education
- Middle School
Facilitated: 6-8 weeks | Independent study: Approx. 3 hours
Enroll in the independent study version of this course here to complete the course on your own schedule.