Social Justice Trainings Safety, Bias, & LGBTQ+ Issues
At a Glance
Workshop content includes an action-oriented workshop that helps create classroom strategies for addressing LGBTQ+ bias.
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Gender Equity
- Positive School Environments
- Professional Leadership
- Racial & Social Justice
- Explain how bias in schools impacts LGBTQ+ and BIPOC students
- Incorporate an inclusive curriculum in your work with students
- Apply an anti-bias anti-racist lens to your teaching practice
- Develop an action plan to address LGBTQ+ bias in the classroom
Developed by: Last Updated: 02/23/2021
- Education Support Professional
- Elementary School
- High School
- Middle School
2 hour minimum
Virtual, In-Person, or Blended
Request a Training
Ready to advance racial and social justice with us? Complete the form below to request a training. We will respond within 2 business days.
We look forward to working with you!
Are you an affiliate?
Jump to updates, opportunities, and resources for NEA state and local affiliates.
Visit neaedjustice.org to find ways you can take action and fight for racial, social, and economic justice in public education.
Stay Informed We'll come to you
We're here to help you succeed in your career, advocate for public school students, and stay up to date on the latest education news. Sign up to stay informed