At a Glance
- Family & Community Engagement
- Positive School Environments
- Utilize American history to promote competencies for democratic citizenship
- Understand now history impacts education
- Explore how students of color perceive and are perceived and how the education system responds to students of color
- Provide tips on how to apply the knowledge of this history best in education careers.
- Education Support Professional
- Early Childhood
- Elementary School
- High School
- Higher Education
- Middle School
By highlighting examples of leadership and the influence of targeted minorities in enhancing democratic values, we explore how to utilize this history to promote competencies for democratic citizenship. Participants will also learn how our history impacts education, how students of color perceive and are perceived, how the education system responds to students of color, and will provide tips on how to apply the knowledge of this history best in your careers.
This is a previously offered webinar focused on the professional growth of ESPs. It is being made available for viewing by individuals or groups of individuals. Note that certificates of completion are not available for participation in informational webinar recordings.