At a Glance
- Positive School Environments
- Restorative Practices
- Student Learning
- Understand the federal role in addressing opportunity and achievement gaps.
- Understand the root causes of the opportunity and achievement gaps.
- Understand the difference between the opportunity gap and achievement gap.
- Understand how the C.A.R.E. themes help mitigate gaps
- College & University Faculty
- Education Support Professional
- Early Childhood
- Elementary School
- High School
- Higher Education
- Middle School
This is a program NEA makes available for affiliate use as a professional offering to educators. NEA C.A.R.E. Blended Learning modules may already be offered through your local or state association. Please contact your state or local association if you are interested in getting a blended learning cohort started.