At a Glance
Learn how C.A.R.E. themes address equity and mitigate the achievement gap.
- Positive School Environments
- Restorative Practices
- Student Learning
- Understand the federal role in addressing opportunity and achievement gaps.
- Understand the root causes of the opportunity and achievement gaps.
- Understand the difference between the opportunity gap and achievement gap.
- Understand how the C.A.R.E. themes help mitigate gaps
Developed by: Last Updated: 07/30/2020
- College & University Faculty
- Education Support Professional
- Early Childhood
- Elementary School
- High School
- Higher Education
- Middle School
This is a program NEA makes available for affiliate use as a professional offering to educators. NEA C.A.R.E. Blended Learning modules may already be offered through your local or state association. Please contact your state or local association if you are interested in getting a blended learning cohort started.
Are you an affiliate?
Jump to updates, opportunities, and resources for NEA state and local affiliates.
Education News Relevant to You
Read the latest on our advocacy, our members, and the education trends we’re watching.
Stay Informed We'll come to you
We're here to help you succeed in your career, advocate for public school students, and stay up to date on the latest education news. Sign up to stay informed