At a Glance
- Culturally Responsive Education
- ESP Professional Growth Continuum
- Positive School Environments
- Learn how pronouncing a student's name can have a profound impact on them
- Get techniques on pronouncing a person's name properly
Pronouncing a student’s name correctly is important. Imagine going through your whole life rarely hearing your name pronounced properly. There is so much in a person’s name and the importance of pronouncing it correctly is often overlooked. In this recorded webinar, we will discuss the importance of pronouncing a student's name properly and the profound impact that it can have on them throughout their life. Learn techniques to master how to say names properly so we can show our marginalized students that we see them, value them, and respect their cultures and identities.