At a Glance
- Peer Mentoring & Collaboration
- Develop personal and professional skills
- Ensure greater ESP voice in the workplace
- Build pathways to professional growth
- Foster student success
- Education Support Professional
The National Education Association recognizes the vital role ESPs play in ensuring a great public school for every student. That's why, in this learning path, we're providing members and affiliates with the tools to build and support ESP peer mentoring programs. Through peer mentoring, ESPs can receive specialized, targeted workplace preparation and support that empower ESPs in the workplace, advance their professional excellence, and build the education systems that all our students and members deserve.
The ESPs: Supporting Our Own Through Peer Mentoring learning path comprises four courses in NEA’s learning management system. After completing a course, you will be enrolled in the next course in the learning path.
You may take the learning path as an individual or a team learner.
- If you are an individual learner, take the learning path independently and at your own pace.
- If you are a team learner, take the learning path concurrently with your team members. Each team learner must enroll individually in the learning path. At the end of each learning path course, teams should meet to work together to complete the course team activity.
There is no fee associated with these courses. Sign up below to receive more information and instructions for enrollment.
Contact [email protected]