At a Glance
Part 2 of this 2. These skills support all adults to lead thriving lives and ensure healthy practices are integrated into the culture of their workplaces and associations. In this session, you will explore three SEI themes: Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision-Making. In addition, you will unpack new ways to teach these skills to your students and colleagues and lead others in their own healing journey.
- Educator Self-Care
- Positive School Environments
- Social Awareness
- Relationship Skills
- Responsible Decision-Making
Developed by: Last Updated: 01/23/2023
- 1 Put on Your Own Oxygen Mask First: Cultivating Healing and Wellbeing Through Responsible Decision Making (Part 7)
- 2 Put on Your Own Oxygen Mask First: Cultivating Healing and Wellbeing Through Social Awareness (Part 5)
- 3 Put on Your Own Oxygen Mask First: Cultivating Healing and Wellbeing Through Relationship Skills (Part 6)
Are you an affiliate?
Jump to updates, opportunities, and resources for NEA state and local affiliates.
Education News Relevant to You
Read the latest on our advocacy, our members, and the education trends we’re watching.
Stay Informed We'll come to you
We're here to help you succeed in your career, advocate for public school students, and stay up to date on the latest education news. Sign up to stay informed