At a Glance
- Digital & Virtual Learning
- Learn about the basic components of remote learning
- Learn a step-by-step approach for a successful experience with remote learning
- Learn about professionalism and "netiquette," student codes of conduct, online privacy, and internet safety
- Design a plan for your first week of remote learning with your students
- Education Support Professional
- Specialized Instruction Support Personnel
- Early Childhood
- Elementary School
- High School
- Higher Education
- Middle School
Facilitated: 6-8 weeks | Independent study: Approx. 3 hours
Enroll in the independent study version of this course here to complete the course on your own schedule.
Enroll in the facilitated blended learning version of course here. Please note space is limited and enrollment ends on February 21, 2021.