At a Glance
In this course, you will learn how to identify and assess your emotions, thoughts, behaviors, and values, as well as your ability to access your goals, strengths and challenges.
- Culturally Responsive Education
- Educator Self-Care
- Family & Community Engagement
- Define self-awareness
- Identify personal areas of strength and growth
- Recognize and identify your emotions and one’s response
- Examine your self-perception and how well you fit into your communit
- Identify and utilize personal strengths to increase your self-confidenc
Developed by: Last Updated: 01/21/2021
- Aspiring Educator
- College & University Faculty
- Education Support Professional
- Specialized Instruction Support Personnel
- Early Childhood
- Elementary School
- High School
- Higher Education
- Middle School
This is a program NEA makes available for affiliate use as a professional offering to educators. NEA Social-Emotional Learning: Relationship-Skills Blended Learning modules may already be offered through your local or state association. Please contact your state or local association if you are interested in getting a blended learning cohort started.
Are you an affiliate?
Jump to updates, opportunities, and resources for NEA state and local affiliates.
Education News Relevant to You
Read the latest on our advocacy, our members, and the education trends we’re watching.
Stay Informed We'll come to you
We're here to help you succeed in your career, advocate for public school students, and stay up to date on the latest education news. Sign up to stay informed