At a Glance
- Educator Self-Care
- Define self-management and identify areas of your personal and/or professional life where you could incorporate self-management.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis to identify an area of your personal and/or professional life where self-management strategies could help you improve.
- Build a deeper understanding of what causes stress and how it affects your daily lives.
- Learn stress management strategies that can be implemented for self-care
- Define regulating emotions and self-control through the SEL lens.
- Aspiring Educator
- College and University Faculty
- Education Support Professional
- Specialized Instruction Support Personnel
- Early Childhood
- Elementary School
- High School
- Higher Education
- Middle School
This is a program NEA makes available for affiliate use as a professional offering to educators. NEA Social-Emotional Learning: Relationship-Skills Blended Learning modules may already be offered through your local or state association. Please contact your state or local association if you are interested in getting a blended learning cohort started.