At a Glance
- Culturally Responsive Education
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Educator Self-Care
- Family & Community Engagement
- Racial & Social Justice
- Identify and confront bias and inequity in your life ―internal and external.
- Determine actions to disrupt those patterns of bias and inequity in your day-to-day experiences and environments.
- Recognize, label and respond to inequity and barriers to access of opportunities.
- Expand your knowledge and understanding about isms and their relationship to oppression and the impact they have on equity and access to opportunities for you and others.
This is a program NEA makes available for affiliate use as a professional offering to educators. NEA Social-Emotional Learning: Relationship-Skills Blended Learning modules may already be offered through your local or state association. Please contact your state or local association if you are interested in getting a blended learning cohort started.