At a Glance
This stack of Micro-credentials is based off of the new ISTE Standards for Educators. The ISTE standards were created to support educators in preparing students for their futures. These micro-credentials focus on critical thinking and knowledge students need to thrive in a global and digital world.
- Adult Learning
- Digital & Virtual Learning
- Peer Mentoring & Collaboration
- Professional Leadership
- Student Learning
- Learn how to inspire students to positively contribute to and responsibly participate in the digital world.
- Collaborate with both colleagues and students to improve practice, discover and share resources and ideas, and solve problems.
- Explore best practices that leverage technology to improve student learning.
Developed by: Last Updated: 11/24/2020
- College & University Faculty
- Early Childhood
- Elementary School
- High School
- Higher Education
- Middle School
Approx. 15 hours per micro-credential
Individual micro-credential topics include:
- Technology Integration: Analyst
- Technology Integration: Citizen
- Technology Integration: Collaborator
- Technology Integration: Designer
- Technology Integration: Facilitator
- Technology Integration: Leader
- Technology Integration: Learner
NEA Micro-credentials are offered at no cost to NEA members. Non-NEA members will be charged a $125.00 scoring fee per micro-credential at the time of submission. The full list of available NEA micro-credentials can be found at: https://nea.certificationbank.com/
Are you an affiliate?
Jump to updates, opportunities, and resources for NEA state and local affiliates.
Education News Relevant to You
Read the latest on our advocacy, our members, and the education trends we’re watching.
Stay Informed We'll come to you
We're here to help you succeed in your career, advocate for public school students, and stay up to date on the latest education news. Sign up to stay informed