At a Glance
- Student Learning
- Trauma-Informed Practices
- Solidify concepts about trauma-informed teaching and process —and how they can be useful in your online or physical classroom.
- Learn about trauma and the impact it can have on your students in a school setting
- Learn how to identify trauma specifically related to COVID-19 and be introduced to activities, apps, and tools to support students.
- College and University Faculty
- Education Support Professional
- Specialized Instruction Support Personnel
- Early Childhood
- Elementary School
- High School
- Higher Education
- Middle School
Facilitated: 6-8 weeks | Independent study: Approx. 3 hours
Enroll in the independent study version of this course here to complete the course on your own schedule.
Enroll in the facilitated blended learning version of course here. Please note space is limited and enrollment ends on February 21, 2021.