At a Glance
- Family & Community Engagement
- Professional Leadership
- Create an organizing plan.
- Activate your stakeholders.
- Utilize technology for communication and collaboration.
- Create a communication plan.
- Engage members in advocating for student success.
- Aspiring Educator
- College and University Faculty
- Education Support Professional
- Retired Educator
- Specialized Instruction Support Personnel
- Early Childhood
- Elementary School
- High School
- Higher Education
- Middle School
Approx. 15 hours per micro-credential
Individual micro-credential topics include:
- Activating Community Resources to Support Student Learning
- Advocating for School Funding
- Aligning Your School Mission
- Creating Professional Learning to Support Educators Advocating for Student Success
- Engaging Your Community to Advocate for Public Schools
- Establishing, Maintaining, and Supporting Relationships with Parents and Community
- Organizing Your Work Site/Local
- Using Technology to Engage Stakeholders
- Using the Power of Educator Voice
NEA Micro-credentials are offered at no cost to NEA members. Non-NEA members will be charged a $75.00 scoring fee per micro-credential at the time of submission. The full list of available NEA micro-credentials can be found at: https://nea.certificationbank.com/