Funding and Budgets to Support Learning Beyond COVID-19: Social Media Toolkit—created in partnership with the Alliance for Public Schools—will help raise awareness about student needs and priorities to build momentum and a unified call to districts to take action and use ARPA funds to address these critical needs. This toolkit will help educators communicate with their stakeholders, including families, fellow educators, business partners, and community members. It contains information, messaging, and graphics that you can use to:
- Increase awareness about public education funding.
- Drive urgency by illustrating the unprecedented needs that have been created or exacerbated by COVID-19.
- Amplify educator voices and advocate on behalf of students.
- Advocate for essential resources to support all students across race and place—particularly, Native students and students of color—who have been negatively impacted by this crisis.
- Provide facts and messaging from trusted resources.