The ARP Implementation Network Grant Program provides an NEA grant to a state affiliate up to $100,000 per year, for a maximum of two years, to reimburse the affiliate for compensation to hire or backfill one person to be on point and serve as the coordinator for implementation of the American Rescue Plan (and possibly other federal recovery initiatives) within the state affiliate. The recipient must hire or backfill a coordinator to perform the work as detailed in the terms below. In order to be entitled to the grant funding, the funded position must be filled for a minimum of ninety days.
Before you begin:
- State Affiliates EIN Quick Lookup
- Local Affiliates EIN Quick Lookup
- To submit your Affiliate's completed W-9, please click here. Within the capture form, please make sure to select the appropriate Center/Department to whom your affiliate is submitting a grant request.
- Ensure that you are eligible to receive funding – Only NEA state affiliates are eligible for these NEA grants. By applying for this grant, you affirm that your affiliate is an NEA affiliate subject to the requirements of the NEA Constitution and Bylaws.
- Review the terms of the program MOU
- Download a copy of the blank application below to familiarize yourself with the information needed to complete the request
How to apply:
- You will be required to create an NEA Applicant ID and Password if you are applying for the first time. To create a new NEA Applicant ID and Password, click the New Applicant? link under the E-mail input box on the first page of the application and follow instructions.
- Next, you will be prompted for your Affiliate's EIN. You should already have this number from Step 1 of Before you Begin. If you cannot locate your EIN using the search resources provides and your grant application is time-sensitive, a link is provided to bypass this requirement.
- Once in the application, provide all the required information. The Save and Finish Later button will save your in-progress application to your NEA Applicant Account to complete later.
- Finally, once you feel your application is complete, click the Review and Submit button. Missing information will be flagged, and you will have to provide it before you can submit your application.
- For questions, please contact Paige Galloway, [email protected]