NEA-Retired State Project Grants
Each year the NEA Center for Organizing, in collaboration with NEA-Retired, awards State Organizing Grants to State Retired entities. Grant awards will not exceed $5,000 annually. No State Retired Organization shall receive more than two grants per year. Grants must be used for Membership Recruitment, Organizing New Retired Locals, Retired Organizing Projects, Creating Retired Activists, Developing Retired Leaders or Developing and Strengthening Community Partnerships.
Deadline: NEA will accept grant applications up to August 15 of each year.
- Retired Organizing Grant Evaluation Form ( MS Word, 245 KB, 3 pgs.)
- Retired Organizing Grant Guidelines
- Retired Organizing Grant application template ( MS Word, 239 KB, 2 pgs.)
- Submit your Retired Organizing Grant application
(upload your completed template here)
- Retired Organizing Grant Budget Detail Form ( MS Word, 68 KB, 1 pg.)